SA PUNTA GROUP, S.L. (HOTEL SA PUNTA), holder of N.I.F. (CIF) B-10932549, is a company incorporated under Spanish law and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 48,549, page 25, page B 587843, entry 1 (dated 07-14-2022). The company is the owner of the domain name, https://www.hotelsapunta.com/ (hereinafter and jointly, the “Website”).
Address: Paseo de Gracia 3º1ª, 08007 Barcelona
Telephone: +34 972 636 410
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
– Users voluntarily access this website, which means that they will use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morality, good faith and / or good customs.
– The use of this website implies the acceptance of this legal notice.
– Browsing and use of this website is free and does not require subscription or prior registration.
– HOTEL SA PUNTA reserves the right to modify the content of this legal notice without prior notice. Therefore, and for the correct use of this website, we recommend that you visit this section periodically.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
© 2023, SA PUNTA GROUP S.L. (HOTEL SA PUNTA), all rights reserved.
– This website and the contents included in it (articles, texts, images, logos, brands, buttons, software, etc.) are protected by current legislation on industrial and intellectual property, and are the property of HOTEL SA PUNTA or third parties who have authorized the use thereof for HOTEL SA PUNTA. Its use is expressly prohibited without the authorization of HOTEL SA PUNTA.
– Access to this website does not imply, in any case, that users acquire any property rights over the contents included here.
– HOTEL SA PUNTA reserves the right to modify, update or eliminate any of the contents of this website, at any time and without prior notice.
– You can create links to this website, as long as they are to the home page. Deep links to other pages in your framing, as well as any other unauthorized link, are expressly prohibited. In this sense, those people who wish to establish a link or hyperlink between their web page and this website must obtain express written authorization from HOTEL SA PUNTA, which does not imply a relationship between the latter and the owner of the page where it is located. establishes a link, nor does it imply approval or acceptance by HOTEL SA PUNTA of its contents or services.
3. PROHIBITED USES
Any type of use of the aforementioned works, creations or distinctive signs is prohibited, including any type of reproduction, distribution, assignment to third parties, public communication and transformation, in any type of medium or support without prior and express authorization. of their respective owners. Failure to comply with this prohibition could constitute an infraction subject to sanction in accordance with current legislation.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
– HOTEL SA PUNTA reserves the right to interrupt access to its website and interrupt any service provided through it, at any time, without prior notice and regardless of the reason: technical, security, maintenance or any other.
– HOTEL SA PUNTA does not guarantee continuous access or the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained on the Website, which could be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control and / or could be as a consequence of an illegal or negligent action of the user.
– The information contained in this website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date. Consequently, HOTEL SA PUNTA is not responsible for errors contained in the website or for damages arising from its use.
– This website may contain links to other websites, in which case HOTEL SA PUNTA is not responsible for their content, usefulness or veracity. The inclusion of a link on this website cannot be considered a recommendation for users to use it. Users are responsible for the decision to use such links.
– HOTEL SA PUNTA is not responsible for damages arising from the use of this website or its contents, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damage to users’ computer systems.
– HOTEL SA PUNTA is not responsible for any misuse that may be made of this website.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
The conditions of this website and the relations between the user and HOTEL SA PUNTA will be governed by Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. For any dispute that may arise between the user and HOTEL SA PUNTA, both parties submit to the courts and tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).
Resolution of online consumer disputes: In accordance with the provisions established in Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of May 21, 2013, on the resolution of online consumer disputes, we inform you that the European Commission has established a platform online for out-of-court dispute resolution, available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This platform may not be available for all countries.